Add New Users
Administrators can add new users to a project either via the UI or by using our CLI tool.
- UI: Select
Projectcolumn and add a new user by entering their email address and selecting a user role.
- CLI: See CLI instructions here
The following are the privileges associated with each user role -
• no access to project and no cases are visible
READER (read only)
• view cases to which they have been granted access or all cases if no restriction set
• create and edit their own annotations • upvote/downvote other users' annotations • reorder labels for themselves • bulk delete their own annotations
• all READER and WRITER priviliges • adjudicate annotations done by other users
• create, edit, and delete Labels and Label Groups • create hanging protocols • assign, invite, and restrict users • create new datasets • download/upload images and annotations • all view/edit functionalities
• create new projects • have all the admin privileges • superusers are set up directly by MD.ai
Assign Cases to Users
- Go to
Label Groupto the user. You can restrict users to a single label group if you would like them to make blinded readings or choose
Datasetif there are more than one
- Assign exams to the user. You can assign a range, values, a mixture of both, or give each reader a specified number of random cases by using `Randomize. (eg. 1, 2-5, 10)
No restriction means user has access to all the data.
Jump to user cases
Link icon creates a link to the label group and cases for that specific user. These will be automatically loaded when they sign in to the project.
Assign exams using CLI tool
You can also use the CLI tool to assign cases to users. Further instructions - CLI instructions to assign cases