Select the exam, series, or specific image to work with using the
Filter by Annotated or Not Annotated
Choose cases that are annotated or not annotated by any reader or just by you.
Filter and Hide Labels
Choose the filter option in the Labels Controls and select the labels and label group you would like to filter by. Then click filter again. When you open the Exam window in the Navigation column, you'll see only the filtered cases.
- AND filter will show only the exams that contain all the labels you have selected
- OR filter will show the exams that contain any of the labels you have selected
- NOT filter will show only the exams that do not contain the labels you have selected
Hide works similarly. Choose the hide option in
Label Controls and select the labels you would like to hide.
There are several tools for quickly going through images.
- Cine mode speed can be set and you can view the images in forwards or backwards order
- Lo Res mode is accessed by a button on the top toolbar and will load low resolution versions of the images for scrolling. The full resolution will then load when you stop scrolling
- An image can be selected directly from the
Imagebutton in the
Keyboard Shortcutscan be used to skip ahead several images at once or go directly to the first or last image
Images can be sorted by
Instance Number or
Patient Position in either
Select 1-6 panels to view separate series using the
Multiview button on the toolbar.
Use the keyboard shortcuts to jump to the next view or navigate to a specific view.